Friday, July 5, 2013

The Art of Compassionate Communication

Art of Compassionate Communication
Based on Non-Violent Communication designed by Dr. Marshall Rosenberg


NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION is a system of training designed by Dr. Marshall Rosenberg. It has helped many men and women across the cultures to live in harmony with themselves and others. It answers most of the questions we struggle with in our relationships and helps us understand our own reactions to how the world impacts us.

During the course, we shall try to find out how Dr. Marshall Rosenberg guides us in following areas and more -
1.      How can I develop a deeper and grounded connection with myself?
2.      How can I develop an empathic connection with others?
3.      How can I maintain a free flow of communication in difficult circumstances?
4.      How can I understand my own anger and work with it?
5.      How can our intentions be seen and known?

This will be an opportunity for everyone who aspires to practice NVC in depth or wishes for a fresh start.

Program:
Fri-Sun, 15-17 August
9.30 AM - 6.30 PM

Prior Registration Required:
9250361903
9311902245
info@zorbathebuddha.org



No comments: